Two icons together
The Jeep® brand is proud to partner with a team that shares its desire for triumph. The black and white stripes the Bianconeri have faithfully worn for over a century are an unforgettable symbol of style combined with power. A similar story can be told about the iconic seven-slot grille that all Jeep brand vehicles wear with pride. Tradition and reputation must always be upheld.
The mark of a champion
Just as the green, white and red badges worn on the right and in the center of the Juventus jersey signify supremacy in Italian football, the Trail Rated® badge indicates Jeep® vehicles’ trail-conquering capability. Only Juventus players are allowed to wear the iconic patches. And only Jeep brand vehicles that have proven their off-road capability on the toughest trails on the planet are allowed to display the Trail Rated badge.
- The photographer Ari Marcopoulos for Jeep & Juventus
- Jeep® & Juventus - Boundless in Doha
- Jeep® celebrates 75 years at the Juventus Stadium
- Jeep® & Juventus - #CheerOrClear - Ep. 2
- Jeep® & Juventus - #CheerOrClear - Ep. 1
- Jeep® Renegade "Zebra" Fleet Parade - #RoadToBerlin
- Till the End. Go Juventus! Authentic team play by FCA.
- Jeep® Renegade "Zebra". The transformation. #RoadToBerlin
- Jeep® Renegade & Juventus. Renegade for a Night.
- La Juventus svela il Jeep Cherokee a Jakarta - Juventus unveil new Jeep Cherokee in Jakarta
- Jakarta impazzisce per la Juventus - Jakarta goes Juve-crazy
- La Juventus incontra Del Piero: festa a Sydney - Juventus and Del Piero: Reunited once again
- #Juvetour, la Juventus prende il volo con Jeep - Juventus takes flight with Jeep
- Juventus on tour. Gran Gala a Sydney - Sydney calling
- La Juventus strega Singapore - Singapore lap up Juventus' presence
- Il backstage dell'Hangout con Paul Pogba - Juventus hangout with Pogba -backstage
- Juventus campione d'Italia
- Bonucci e Pirlo alla scoperta del football di Stanford - Pick me!
- Jeep® Unconventional Soccer - The only thing that counts is the show
- Jeep® Unconventional Soccer - Second stage